Please join us for our monthly meetings.
Meetings are held the second Monday of each month with exception of July and are posted in the website calendar.
We meet at 7:30 pm in the foods room at the high school, parking in the rear.
There is no obligation to join by coming to the meeting.
We encourage everyone to come see what we do!!
The Grosse Pointe North Athletic Booster Club hosted our first annual golf outing fundraiser on Monday October 3rd at Lochmoor Club.
It was a huge success!
We would like to extend a huge thank you to all those that supported this event! We had an amazing turnout of golfers and people joining us for our dinner and auction! We would like to give special thanks to those that sponsored this event. We could not have done this without you!
- Genesis Cadillac
- GPN Parents Club
- Corbett Family
- Centracore, LLC
- Motor City Casino- Bruce Dall
- Pro Services
- Aitken & Ormand Insurance
- Elite Drivers Training
- Trinity Components Group
- Ameriprise Financial
- Judy Gafa
- Frank Lucido
- Constellation (Jason Bessert)
- Allor Group (Jeff Allor)
- Detroit Custom Framing & Gallery (Jeff Allor)
- Ahee Jewelers
- Flint Firebirds
- Phoenix Refrigeration
- OHM Garment
- American Temp
- Tom Lizza
- Den-Man Contractors
- Melissa Henderson
- Steve Bott
- Firehouse Pub
- Phil Pierce
- Marshall Landscape
- Schumacher Electric
- Tech Enterprises
- DC Insurance
- Great Lakes Woodworking
- Guardian Environmental
- Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
- Fresh n Healthy
- Medkinect & Spinkinect
- Grosse Pointe North High School
- Detroit Boat Club
- Tenue & Girlie Girl
- Hill Family
- Label Stop Print & Marketing
- Thomas Mazzola Insurance
- GP Diamond Softball
- Pointe Trap & Tactical
- Marshall Family
- Shumer Tree Service
- Integrity Real Estate
- Soullier Landscape
- ESPN (Crissy Obermak)
- Institute of Neuromuscular Medicine
- Grosse Pointe Athletic Booster Club and all of it’s members!!
The Senior Athletic Brunch was held on Sunday June 5th at the Grosse Pointe Yacht Club.
Here are all the winners!
Grosse Pointe North Scholar Athlete: Anu Subramaniam and Stephen Kent
Competing with Character: Sydney Eger and Dan Brady
Leadership Award: Lindsay Gallagher and Mitchell Zacharias
Sportsmanship Award: Elizabeth Gallagher and Alex Kracht
Multi-Sport Competitor: Lauren Lesha and CJ Ramsdell
Most Dedicated Norsemen: Sydney Benson and Tom Essek
Cari Gauerke-Klein Athletic-Arts Award: Olivia Hoover and Joey Lawnicki
Hobey Baker Character Award: CJ Ramsdell
Grosse Pointe North Academic All State: William McNelis
Detroit Free Press Scholarship: Elaina Emig and Tyler Scoggin
Detroit Tigers Scholarship: Tristan Richardson
Rose Cardani Outstanding Competitor Scholarship: Sydnie Allor and James Shelton
Brian Aulph Attitude & Effort Scholarship: Katelyn Carney and Markael Butler
Michael O’Connor Memorial Scholarship: Olivia Asimakis and William McNelis
Richard Cooper Scholarship: Alaina Streberger and Adam Hilu
Chip Alexander Dedication Scholarship: Emily McPharlin and Ryan Reveley
Meli / Ciaramitaro Team Player Scholarship: Erin Armbruster and Josh Fischer
If you would like to purchase a ticket please click the ticket to the right & proceed to check out through our online store. Tickets are $21 Online.
The winning ticket is based on the Michigan Daily 3-Digit Evening Number
Drawn the 1st Monday of each Month in 2016.
1st Prize wins $400
2nd and 3rd prizes win $50- These are numbers 1 digit below and above the winning number.
We will contact you if you are the winner!
This is our biggest fundraiser so the more tickets we sell the better as this money goes back to our athletics programs. These can be great gifts!
We appreciate your support!
The Grosse Pointe North Athletic Booster Club is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting Grosse Pointe North athletes and athletic teams.
Over the years we have provided funds for numerous items such as:
• Tennis: Grand Slam Level contribution for the new tennis courts and new leaf blower.
• Football: Facility improvements and new score board.
• Wrestling: New mats and time clock.
• Boys Varsity Lacrosse: New helmets.
• Girls & boys soccer teams: New stadium jackets.
• Golf teams: Course fees.
• Gymnastics team: IPad 2 with software program and donations for new uniforms and new training equipment.
• ACL injury prevention for the girls basketball & volleyball teams.
• Sailing team: New uniforms.
• Dance Team: New uniforms.
• Boys’ hockey team: Locker room improvements.
• Synchronized Swimming: new underwater speaker and donation for “2 Day Classic”.
• Basketball Teams: Shoot Around Machine.
• Rowing Team: 2 rowing machines.
• Track & Cross Country: Go Pro & 2 computer timing devices.
• New Training equipment for the Athletic Trainer: magnetic restive exerciser; full body skeleton; portable manipulation table; digital scale and baseline body anlalyzer/handheld.
• Completely re-modeled weight training room with new equipment.
• Video Boards (3) for All-State athletes, Schedules, Hall of Fame.
In addition, we give away $7,000 in scholarships each year to honor deserving male and female senior athletes. We host a Senior Athletic Brunch the first Sunday of June at the Grosse Pointe Yacht Club.
Booster member volunteer their time and efforts to raise money to support our athletes and teams. Our boosters run the concessions at sporting events throughout the year to raise money as well as the money you pay to come to an event. We raise money by selling family athletic passes, monthly raffle tickets each year, kroger rewards and donations. To learn more about how to support the boosters please click on any of the links under fundraising.
Thank you for supporting our athletes, teams and high school!