Kroger Community Rewards Program
Kroger Community Rewards Program Registration Instructions
The MVSO’s NPO Number is 91450 or search Grosse Pointe North Athletic Boosters Club.
The Kroger Community Rewards program is an ideal way to support your favorite non-profit or charity organization. The program allocates funds to participating organizations based on the purchases that registered members, family and friends of the organization have made at Kroger using their Kroger Plus card. Each individual should enroll their Kroger Plus Cards online at the Kroger secure website, http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com and then choose the organization they wish to support.
To use the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
- Register your Kroger Plus card online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy (you will need the number)
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box (unless you have previously registered online).
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email to finalize card registration.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Link your card with MVSO:
- Log into your account www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the MVSO NPO number (81507) or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for the MVSO until after you have registered your card and linked it to the MVSO
- If you use your phone number (alternate ID) at the register instead of swiping your card, call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card (or use the alternate ID that is associated with your registered Kroger Plus card) when shopping for each purchase to count.
We appreciate your support!