Grosse Pointe North Athletic Booster Club
The Grosse Pointe North Athletic Booster Club is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting Grosse Pointe North athletes and athletic teams.
Over the years we have provided funds for numerous items such as:
• Tennis: Grand Slam Level contribution for the new tennis courts and new leaf blower.
• Football: Facility improvements and new score board.
• Wrestling: New mats and time clock.
• Boys Varsity Lacrosse: New helmets.
• Girls & boys soccer teams: New stadium jackets.
• Golf teams: Course fees.
• Gymnastics team: IPad 2 with software program and donations for new uniforms and new training equipment.
• ACL injury prevention for the girls basketball & volleyball teams.
• Sailing team: New uniforms.
• Dance Team: New uniforms.
• Boys’ hockey team: Locker room improvements.
• Synchronized Swimming: new underwater speaker and donation for “2 Day Classic”.
• Basketball Teams: Shoot Around Machine.
• Rowing Team: 2 rowing machines.
• Track & Cross Country: Go Pro & 2 computer timing devices.
• New Training equipment for the Athletic Trainer: magnetic restive exerciser; full body skeleton; portable manipulation table; digital scale and baseline body anlalyzer/handheld.
• Completely re-modeled weight training room with new equipment.
• Video Boards (3) for All-State athletes, Schedules, Hall of Fame.
In addition, we give away $7,000 in scholarships each year to honor deserving male and female senior athletes. We host a Senior Athletic Brunch the first Sunday of June at the Grosse Pointe Yacht Club.
Booster member volunteer their time and efforts to raise money to support our athletes and teams. Our boosters run the concessions at sporting events throughout the year to raise money as well as the money you pay to come to an event. We raise money by selling family athletic passes, monthly raffle tickets each year, kroger rewards and donations. To learn more about how to support the boosters please click on any of the links under fundraising.
Thank you for supporting our athletes, teams and high school!