Grosse Pointe North Athletic Booster Club
The Grosse Pointe North Athletic Booster Club is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting Grosse Pointe North athletes and athletic teams.
Over the years we have provided funds for numerous items such as:
• New mats for the wrestling team.
• Golf course fees for the golf teams.
• Weight room equipment and management.
• Locker room improvement’s for the boy’s hockey team.
• Stadium jackets for the girls and boys soccer teams.
• Training equipment for the gymnastics team.
• New football score board.
• Leaf blower for the tennis teams.
• ACL injury prevention for the girls basketball and volleyball teams.
• Grand Slam Level Sponsorship for the new tennis courts.
• New training equipment for the Athletic Trainer including magnetic resistive exerciser; full body skeleton; portable manipulation table; digital scale and baseline body analyzer/handheld.
• Many more facility improvements.
In addition, we give away $7,000 in scholarships each year to honor deserving male and female senior athletes. We host a Senior Athletic Brunch the first Sunday of June at the Grosse Pointe Yacht Club.
Booster member volunteer their time and efforts to raise money to support our athletes and teams. Our boosters run the concessions at sporting events throughout the year to raise money as well as the money you pay to come to an event. We raise money by selling family athletic passes, monthly raffle tickets each year, kroger rewards and donations. To learn more about how to support the boosters please click on any of the links under fundraising.
Thank you for supporting our athletes, teams and high school!